HITS


NEW ENTRY!!

http://lovelifemyguitar.blogspot.in/2012/12/the-story-so-far.html ---> THE STORY SO FAR

http://lovelifemyguitar.blogspot.in/2012/11/the-prank-call.html --> THE PRANK CALL.


GUYS PLEASE DO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THIS BLOG TO REMAIN UPDATED :)

Do leave a comment at the end of the post you read.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Blog !!!


Finally my new blog. I had a blog made previously quite popular one i guess but apparently faced some issues with it but still it exists but for a reason or two i can't mention my last blog's link here. I wanted total secrecy of my new blog from the one (u know, the one ;)). Well i guess i will posting here some of my posts and this blog will be a work of my writing entirely.
This blog, the name suggests, will be about my experiences in my life, about my love and of course my guitar without which my life, which seemed to be not so complete before, is now complete i guess. Guess because may be there is still something in my life missing. May be my love. My first and only love. I can't declare that what i feel can be framed into a name which the world entitles as "Love". I don't know what love is like but yeah there have been some experiences which i would like to share will all.

Thanks for paying a visit. You guys are one of first to be here and Hope you stay close to it because motivation is what i require to write something and i know you guys will help me with that. Thanxxx again. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to your views on this one. Please go ahead and share your views right now in the comment box below, and let me know how you liked it, or not of course! :)